CharityWeb is far more than just a vehicle
for providing a web presence for a Charity, a Benevolent
Fund or an Association. This advanced Internet solution
gives you full control over the design, the
content and the hierarchical structure of your site.
Click here for more details on the features & benefits of CharityWeb
- You can easily update and modify your website's content and structure, as and when required
- W3C compliance (accessible website)
- Gift Aid processing
- Membership and subscription management
- Online News
- Online forms and surveys
- We can also add password-protection facility (Extranet) so that only members can have access to certain areas of the site
- Full support including training, user manual, technical helpdesk, training
- Complete service: design, hosting, email system, domain name, search engine optimisation, site statistics
CharityWeb dramatically simplifies and
streamlines your website's maintenance, thus saving a
considerable amount of time and resources: You no longer need a dedicated team to manage your website, as any member of your team can be trained to change your website's content and keep it up to date. Changes to any page can be made in seconds, so you no longer have to wait for updates to take place. CharityWeb benefits from Areza's proven expertise in Content
Management systems and provides superior value for money.
Areza's powerful Content Management technology (CMS)
allows for easily posting of content onto a website.
No specific programming knowledge nor specific software
are required - it is as simple to use as 'copy and paste'.
Our solution is suited to managing all types of content,
including text, photos and images, pdf files, Word and Excel, hyperlinks
and mailto links, audiovisual, etc.
Click here for case studies
Areza has realised a number of websites and Extranets
in the not-for-profit sector. Our UK clients include:
- LionHeart (the Benevolent Fund of the RICS),
the Benevolent Fund of the Institution of Mechanical
- the Benevolent Fund of the Institute of Civil Engineers (BFICE),
- the Association of Charity Officers (ACO),
- the Honorary Treasurers Forum,
- the British Institute of International Comparative Law (BIICL)
- the Small Enterprise Research Team (SERTeam)
- and the Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors
In France, Areza clients include:
(the leading French patronage council),
- the Benevolent Fund
of France Telecom,
- the Benevolent Fund of Electricité
- the Benevolent Fund of Gaz de France,
patronage organisation of Schneider Electric,
- the patronage
organisation of the Caisse des Dépots and Consignations
- and the patronage organisation of CNP Assurances.